In the event of a power failure, 3415 Sepulveda is equipped with an emergency generator that will provide power to crucial components and equipment in the building. A list of some those components are:
- Activating emergency lights on each floor throughout the building, including all exit signs.
- Activating all stairwell lighting.
- Activating the building’s emergency Fire, Life and Safety Systems as well as the building’s communication systems.
- Recalling all elevators to the ground floor lobby. One elevator will remain operative for use by security to assist handicapped persons or to take service crews and equipment into the building, as needed.
It is seldom necessary to evacuate the building during a power failure. Unless you are directed to do so through the emergency communication system, please remain in your offices.
Please... DO NOT CALL Building Management unless you need to notify us of the location of a disabled employee.
Following is a list of items that all tenants should keep on hand in case an emergency of any kind causes the loss of power:
- Emergency Lighting - flashlights, flares, light sticks.
- Batteries - keep a fresh supply.
- Blankets - lightweight fire and shock retardant emergency blankets.
- Radios - portable transistor radios with extra batteries and two-way radios.