Tenants of 3415 Sepulveda may retrieve their mail from their mailbox located on the basement level. Outgoing mail may be placed in the mailroom or the blue USPS drop box located on Sepulveda Blvd in front of the building. There is a Federal Express, UPS, and Overnight Express delivery service drop box located on the basement level near the mail slots and around the corner to the right of the elevator lobby doors. Please DO NOT leave packages outside of the drop-off boxes. They will not be picked-up by the drivers. If packages cannot fit inside the drop-off box, you should either call the mail carrier to schedule a pick-up or drop-off the package to their nearest location.Rules and Guidelines for 3415 Sepulveda Mailboxes & Keys
- Your incoming mail address should read as follows:
Tenant Name I Company
3415 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite__
Los Angeles, CA 90034
- New tenants of 3415 Sepulveda will be issued two (2) keys to their mailbox and assigned one (1) mailbox.
- The key should be given to the tenant representative or someone from the firm who is in charge of picking up the tenant's mail. Always keep the mailbox key in a safe place, such as a locked desk drawer.
- It is the Tenants responsibility to complete a change of address with their local U.S. Post Office.
- It is the responsibility of the tenant to return the mailbox key to the Office of the Building upon lease expiration. Tenant will be responsible for all applicable fees associated with the replacement costs of key(s) and/or the re-keying of locks in the event the mailbox key is not returned, lost, stolen, and/or damaged due to negligence.